Monday, January 31, 2011

Swatches and Comparisons: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

I just need to post this before I forget. I couldn't wait to rip open the box and see how this blush looks!

The puur-ty box before I tore into it
It's a peachy-pink blush with a sweet, floral scent. It's pretty pigmented, but not so much so that you will have a hard time working with it.

From my first swatch, I knew I had other blushes I wanted to compare it to. I have an affinity for peachy blushes and knew I had similar blushes in my collection. Ah, a true sign of a cosmetic addict, accidental back-ups. :P

Here's what I swatched it next to: 


Yes yes, the coloring's so off, but I'll be as detailed as I can. These blushes are very similar shades but not identical. The peachy-est one is certainly Luminous, followed by Rose Gold  The Happy Booster blush seems to be the same pink and peach shade as Coralista! Yay, dupe! 

They all have different finishes though. Rose Gold has the most heavy gold shimmer, followed by Luminous and Coralista. I'm happy to say that the Happy Booster blush has the least shimmer, it really is natural!

Pick up the Happy Booster Blush in Natural if you want a less shimmery version of Benefit's Coralista. It certainly is a far more affordable version, even at full retail ($11.99 vs. $28 for Coralista). But I advise you to wait on a good sale, it's not limited edition! As for me, happy I may be with my purchase, I have got to stop buying more blushes. At least more of the same. ;)

Did this pique your interest? Tried it? Your thoughts!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...