Monday, December 27, 2010

Naked Palette Restocked: Christmas came two days late UPDATED

Urban Decay restocked their Naked Palette! Well, technically. If you signed up to be alerted when the Naked Palette is restocked, you were also entered into waiting list. An hour ago, I got this email.

Better than a letter from Santa!
For the time being, I think it's on a waiting list basis. Click here to sign up for the waiting list, and you'll be notified when it's your turn! Or just wait a bit longer for it to be officially restocked. I hope this helps people who were lusting after Naked, but didn't get theirs the first time around.

I also bought a Smoke Out eye pencil to qualify for free shipping. Ah, Merry Christmas to me. ;)

Did you get this email too? Hauled it? Your thoughts!

UPDATE: Sephora has officially stocked the palette! Grab it here. Thanks, Muse
UPDATE 2 (1/09/11): And on Ulta too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...