Thursday, October 28, 2010

Review: Freeman Mint & Lemon Facial Clay Mask

I'm back to review the latest clay mask from Freeman. As you know, I am a Freeman fiend!

When I saw it at Walmart this past summer, I had to get my hands on it.



Ingredients: Water (aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (peppermint) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Montmorillonite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragrance (parfum), Yellow 5, Blue 1.
Ingredient ♥ Ingredient :(

Experience: This definitely is a typical Freeman clay mask, in a good way. This is a greenish mask that features lemon and mint extract, though it smells more like Mountain Dew to me. I LOVE Mountain Dew, so I'm so excited to have this in my mask collection. This clay mask sucks up the excess oil from my face without drying it out, and leaves my face baby soft and smooth! This would help reduce the size of red bumps. It is soo gentle, certainly not harsh like some other clay masks I've tried. I fully recommend this. Take a look at my reviews on other Freeman clay masks here and here

Cost-effectiveness: I bought this for $3.27 at Walmart, which is around what you would pay for a Freeman mask (at most $3.99). This is way affordable!

Availability: This is available at Walmart and on the Freeman site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...