Thursday, October 28, 2010

At Long Last! Pixie Holiday wet N wild Collection Sighted!

After much anticipation, the limited edition holiday collection from wNw has finally arrived in my neck of the woods.

My visual proof/haulage
wNw coloricon palettes with eyeliner in (L-R) Night Elf, Sugar Plum Fairy, Golden Goddess, and Snow Sprite.
It finally arrived at my local Walgreens today. I bought them for $5.29 apiece and I used a $5 off $10 wNw purchase found in November's All You mag. I think they are supposed to retail for around $4.99, but Walgreens always has jacked up prices. For now, I will reserve my judgment on prices until I can compare it to the price at Rite Aid. 

The display was already missing nail polishes when I got to it. There are only two palettes in each shade in the display, so grab them quickly if you're interested! Check out great swatches from Rai here. Let me know if you would like me to do swatches!

Good luck, y'all! :) 

Update: Darn! Gianna just said that there will be a wNw 50% off sale at Walgreens next week. Wait until next week to get your haul on to save some money!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...