Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Handwriting Tag!

Haha, better late than never, I suppose.

I actually did it before finals and am finally posting it now! Typical me.

Here it is, my first tag ever!

1. What is your name/blogger name?
2. What is your blog's name/URL?
3. Write,"The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."
4. What's your favorite type of food?
5. What are some of your favorite makeup brands?
6. What are some of your nicknames?
7. What are some pictures you like to doodle?
 

Please forgive my terrible handwriting. This is actually what it looks like on a good day! :o

Feel free to figure out how to forge my checks with this tag. :P

And proof that beauty bloggers inspire more than just beauty lemmings.

Pan-fried buns with dipping sauce. Nom nom nom!

They also induce food cravings! Also thanks to Mimsy for the yummy inspiration. I filled the bun with chicken and mushrooms. Lol, they're turned upside down to showcase the crispy bottom goodness and to shield my first attempt at bun pleating from delicate human eyes! ;)

And I tag anyone who wants to do this. :D

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...